[ao16aprs] Re: [aprssig] Pacsat Gateway? (fwd)

Bob , don't get discouraged. My East coast station, will cover the West
coast also. Let me know when you want to experiment, what bird, and we
can work up a sked, via e-mail. I will bring up the PACGATE. A quick
look... coast to coast coverage look's good.

73 Jeff kb2wqm