[ao16aprs] RE:Manchester mod

G'Day

>So in addition to the XOR gate, you may need an inverter too.
>But on my TINY-2 schematic there is an inverter already on the TXD
>so maybe it would also work if you simply XORED the non-inverted TXD with
>the existing clock?  Thus you may not need the inver

I believe that it should not matter if either or both the inputs are
inverted.... It does not matter if the output is inverted... Since it takes
4 nor gates to make an XOR, and there are 4 XOR's on a chip, it makes things
convenient...

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org